At Cornerstone School of Theology, we provide the opportunity to earn a Master’s in Theological Studies (MTS) in just two years. The 15 required courses are scheduled on a rotating basis to allow students to complete their degree in two years regardless of their entry point. All 15 courses are taught and facilitated by professors from Cornerstone Church, and the online courses include optional in-person sessions in order to preserve the classroom dynamic.
CST COURSES: In-Person Course Delivery
- M-HT3300 Intro to Apologetics (3 cr)
- M-BS2400 Intro to Hermeneutics (3 cr)
- M-HT3400 Christian Ethics (3 cr)
- M-MS7001 Missiology (3 cr)
- M-CE8301 Biblical Church Leadership (3 cr)
- M-HT3200 Theology I (3 cr)
- M-HT3201 Theology II (3 cr)
MBTS COURSES: Hybrid Course Delivery
Combining Online & In-Person Training
- M-MN5468 Leadership Practicum (3 cr)
- M-MN5060 Church Evangelism & Discipleship Practicum (3 cr)
- M-MN5161 Teaching Practicum I (3 cr)
- M-BS2210 Old Testament Survey I (3 cr)
- M-BS2211 Old Testament Survey II (3 cr)
- M-BS2310 New Testament Survey I (3 cr)
- M-BS2311 New Testament Survey II (3 cr)
- M-HT3101 History of Christianity II (3 cr)
To register for a course, Audit/CORE students need only fill out a simple registration form for the upcoming course(s) they wish to participate in.
Then, simply check out our Upcoming Courses to see the specific sign-up info for the next courses on the schedule.
For more detailed instructions, simply fill out a contact form on the CST Home Page.